suffered their only home loss of the

#1 von jinshuiqian0713 , 10.10.2019 03:02

OWINGS MILLS, Md. - The Ravens head to Indianapolis Sunday for a meeting with the NFLs top-scoring offence a€” a big reason the Baltimore defence will once again focus hard on eliminating the big play.Quarterback Andrew Luck has guided the Colts to a league-best 136 points through four games even though the Colts are 2-2. The Ravens have played more consistently on defence this season en route to their 3-1 record, but the big plays are coming with less frequency, something Ravens coach John Harbaugh likes.Harbaugh said if not for some of the big plays his team did give up early, theyd be the NFLs top defence.Weve made it a big point of emphasis to eliminate those, Harbaugh said. Were still working on doing that, which I think shows you how hard it is sometimes to get better at things. Weve got to keep working on that and hold on to the other things were doing well at the same time.The Ravens have given up five touchdowns overall in the first four games, second-fewest in the NFL. Baltimores also given up an average of 15 points per game, and thats tied for second-least in the NFL.The defence is good, linebacker Terrell Suggs said. Would we like it a little bit better? Absolutely. We have not peaked until we can get as good as we can get it.The Ravens have been just about as good as they can get in the red zone, as opposing teams scored touchdowns on just three of 11 trips inside the 20-yard line. Thats 27.3 percentage a€” tops in the NFL.But all parts of the defence are going to be tested this week because Luck and the Colts are dangerous in so many ways.Indianapolis is averaging 444 yards per game, 326 passing and 118 more on the ground. Thats why the defence knows this has to be a week of limiting both mistakes and big plays.I think this is probably the best offence we have to face so far, cornerback Jimmy Smith said. They have a ton of receivers that can get open, get the ball and score. Everybody has to be on their game this week. Everybody has to know exactly what were doing, and we cant let (any) balls go over our head.Thats where the big plays come from. Luck knows how to create them, but the Ravens need to keep the third-year quarterback and his offence under control, another big test for this defence.Any success in this league is tremendous, Suggs said. You just want to keep the success going. We definitely arent satisfied.we want to continue to work so we can get as good as we can get.___AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP_NFL Scarpe Yeezy 350 v2 . The Twins announced Thursday the 28-year-old Albers cleared waivers. He will join the Hanwha Eagles of the Korea Baseball Organization. Yeezy Boost 350 Outlet . Granato was an assistant for the Pittsburgh Penguins for the last five seasons, and he was also part of Team USAs staff at the 2014 Olympics. http://www.scarpenmdscontate.it/. -- Nick Bjugstad snapped out of his scoring slump and spoiled Drew MacIntyres first NHL start. Yeezy Boost 350 v2 Scontate . Striker Dario Mandzukic scored the opener in the 22nd minute but was given a red card nine minutes later for a reckless tackle and left Croatia with 10 men for the remainder of the match. Nmd Uomo Ingrosso . Two weeks after suffering a concussion, Foles will start in place of Michael Vick, who is out for the second time this season with a hamstring injury.ENGLEWOOD, Colo. -- Wes Welker says he has no apprehensions about concussions or rust as he returns to the Denver Broncos lineup Sunday for the first time in more than a month. Its the longest the 10-year pro has ever been sidelined. Welker missed the Broncos last 3 1/2 games after sustaining his second concussion in a four-week span just before halftime in a game against Tennessee on Dec. 8. The Broncos sorely missed him four days later in a 27-20 loss to San Diego, when they were just 2 for 9 on third down and suffered their only home loss of the season. Denver (13-3) hosts the Chargers (10-7) Sunday in the AFC Divisional round. "One of the first times Ive been out of the game on the sidelines, so Im very anxious to get back," said Welker, who was cleared last week during the bye and quickly regained his rhythm with Peyton Manning. "Yeah, when youve played as long as I have it comes back pretty quick. I really wasnt too worried about that," Welker said. He also said hes not going to fret about the possibility of another head injury when he lines up in the slot Sunday. "I dont worry about the concussions or anything like that. I just focus on my assignment, my technique aand go out there and play the best I can," he said.dddddddddddd Welker caught a career-high 10 TD passes in his first season with Manning after spending his last six seasons catching passes from Tom Brady in New England. He was on pace for his sixth career 100-catch season before being sidelined and finished with 73 catches for 778 yards. Welker was one of the several free agents the Broncos signed last winter in the wake of their devastating 38-35 double-overtime loss to Baltimore in the playoffs last year. "I suffered disappointment, too, last year," said Welker, whose Patriots were beaten by the Ravens 28-13 in the AFC championship a week later. "Im just as hungry as everybody else and want to get out there and play my best." With 15-25 mph winds expected, Denvers downfield passing attack to Demaryius Thomas and Eric Decker might be curtailed against the Chargers, which could put an even bigger emphasis on Welkers routes. "I dont know if its going to be windy enough to affect the passing game or not but you just have to focus in and be ready," Welker said. "I think it will affect the kicking game more than anything if it is windy." ' ' '

jinshuiqian0713  
jinshuiqian0713

- Cory Schneider has to
according to a person familiar with

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen