Poland native shot off to a 4-1

#1 von jinshuiqian0713 , 09.10.2019 03:01

NEWARK, N.J. - Matt Duchenes tiebreaking goal in the third period powered the Colorado Avalanche to a 3-2 win over the New Jersey Devils on Saturday night.Tied 2-2 with 2:53 left, Duchene tapped a loose puck past Cory Schneider for the game-winning goal.John Mitchell and Erik Johnson also for scored Colorado. The Avalanche finished its swing through the New York City metropolitan region with a 2-1-0 mark. The Avalanche are 3-5-3 on the road this season, and 6-8-5 overall.Semyon Varlamov stopped 23-of-25 shots in his third straight start.Eric Gelinas and Martin Havlat scored for New Jersey, which saw its two game-winning streak end. They fell to 8-8-2.Schneider made 27 saves in a losing effort. Schneider has started all 18 games for the Devils this season, and owns the franchises second longest streak of games started by a goaltender to open a season. Martin Brodeurs 19 straight starts from Oct. 6-Nov. 2, 2001 is the franchise record.Deadlocked 1-1 entering the third, both New Jersey and Colorado received goals from defencemen. Gelinas put the Devils ahead 2-1 with a quick shot off an offensive zone face off that cleanly beat the Vezina Trophy finalist. However, Johnson drew the Avalanche even at 2-2 with an unassisted off-wing shot that rolled through Schneider at 12:30.The game remained tied until Duchenes game-winner — his sixth of the year.Havlat opened the scoring 2:04 into the game with a one-timer of a rebound that Varlamov couldnt control. But the lead was short-lived as Mitchell tied the game six minutes and seven seconds after Havlats goal with a goalmouth tap-in.That was all the scoring either team could muster in the first two periods as the game was tight-checking, and the goaltenders were strong when tested. Schneider gloved Marc-Andre Cliches odd-man rush drive 2:25 into the second, while Varlamov swallowed Gelinas slap shot with 8:54 remaining in the period.Both Schneider and Varlamov were aided by their penalty kill units. New Jersey killed both of Colorados opportunities —including a four minute minor midway through the second when Gelinas was called for high-sticking Cliche —with the man advantage, and have killed 10 straight power plays. Colorado repaid the favour as they killed both of New Jerseys power plays.NOTES: New Jersey did not have Adam Henrique (lower body), Jon Merrill (arm), Bryce Salvador (lower body) and Ryane Clowe (head injury) in the lineup. ... Damien Brunner dressed in place of Jordin Tootoo for the Devils. ... Patrick Bordeleau (back), Brad Stuart (hamstring), Ryan Wilson (shoulder) and Jesse Winchester (head) were unavailable to play for Colorado. ...The Avalanche scratched Dennis Everberg. Cheap Air Max 97 Grey China . Booth picked up 65 caps after making her national team debut in 2002 at the age of 17. She most recently played for Sky Blue FC of the National Womens Soccer League. "It just felt like it was my time to move on," she said in a phone interview from her hometown of Burlington, Ont. Cheap Air Max 97 Rose China . Rinehart joins safety Darrell Stuckey and linebacker Donald Butler as potential unrestricted free agents who are remaining with the team. http://www.cheapairmax97fromchina.com/ch...97-red-china/.Y. -- A month ago, Syracuse was unbeaten, ranked No. Cheap Air Max 97 . Tepesch, back from the minor leagues, earned his first major league victory in more than 10 months and the Rangers edged the Seattle Mariners 4-3 on Wednesday. Cheap Air Max 97 All White China . - Robert Griffin III has a sprained throwing shoulder that limited him in practice Wednesday as the Washington Redskins prepared for their season finale against the Dallas Cowboys. MONTREAL -- Agnieszka Radwanska was the best, most consistent player all week, and thats what made her the womens Rogers Cup champion. The third-seeded Radwanska, the first Rogers Cup champion from Poland, defeated Venus Williams 6-4, 6-2 to pick up her first tournament win of the year at the US$42.44 hardcourt event and the $441,000 winners prize. The 34-year-old Williams earned $220,000. The 25-year-old Radwanska used her relentless baseline game to dominate a tired and impatient Williams on Sunday, who was coming off an emotional, three-set victory over her top-ranked sister Serena Williams in a semifinal on Saturday. "I think I was playing much better every match," said Radwanska. "I didnt start that well from my first match, but every match was much better. "Thats why I think I sitting right here now with you (reporters). I was feeling the balls much better." The Krakow, Poland native shot off to a 4-1 lead, but Venus Williams answered with a break that had the centre court crowd on its feet as Radwanska hit a drop shot, Williams dropped back, Radwanska hit a lob and Williams got back in time to win the point with a cross-court smash. Radwanska settled back in to finish the set and opened the second with a service break. After Williams broke to tie it at 2-2, she gave the break to Radwanska with a pair of double faaults.dddddddddddd Radwanska cruised the rest of the way, punctuating her victory with an ace on match point. Radwanska, ranked fifth in the world to Williams 26th, posted her first Rogers Cup win after twice reaching the semifinals. It was her first tournament victory since 2013 at Seoul. Williams, a seven-time Grand Slam winner, had an excellent week that will put her back into the world top-20 starting Monday. It included wins over sixth-seeded Angelique Kerber and 14th-seeded Carla Suarez Navarro. She fell short in her bid to become the events oldest champion after Martina Navratilova, who won 52 days short of her 33rd birthday in 1989. "Its been a really long week," said Williams. "I played like six matches in a row. "Against her, you really have to be patient. Today I just didnt have everything to be patient and really work the point. I wanted to give more, but I just didnt have it. It felt great to play so well this week. I really would like to think under circumstances where I could give everything I have, that the results could have been a little different." Organizers announced the tournament drew 181,996 spectators, topping the previous high of 175,000. Sales were boosted by the recent success of Eugenie Bouchard, but the Westmont, Que., native lost her first match on Tuesday to Shelby Rogers. ' ' '

jinshuiqian0713  
jinshuiqian0713

my opportunities to take control
Celtics 114-98 Friday night.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen