to be here or whats going on with m

#1 von jinshuiqian0713 , 28.09.2019 05:41

INDIANAPOLIS -- As one of the NBAs elite teams, the Indiana Pacers have a target on their backs. The Phoenix Suns came out firing in the first half and held the Pacers off in the second to hand Indiana just its second home loss of the season. "This year theyre not the underdogs anymore," Suns forward Channing Frye said. "Teams come out and give it their best shot. For them to expect us to come in and lay down, for any team to lay down, its not going to happen." Goran Dragic had 28 points and seven assists to lead Phoenix to the 102-94 win over the Pacers on Thursday night. Gerald Green and Marcus Morris scored 16 points apiece to help the Suns win their fourth straight game. Markieff Morris, who finished with 15 points, hit a 3-pointer with 2:58 remaining to give the Suns a 98-92 lead and Dragic dunked to give the Suns a 100-94 lead with 44 seconds left to put the game out of reach. The Suns (28-18) seemed to have the game put away by halftime. Dragic scored 21 of the Suns 66 points in the first half -- the most given up by the Pacers (35-10) in a half this season since the Suns scored 62 on Indiana a week ago in a 124-100 win. "We are at our best when we start the game well," Dragic said. "We played an up-tempo game, so I think they were a little bit tired." The Pacers rallied after trailing 66-49 at the break, but never retook the lead. Roy Hibbert had 26 points and David West added 18 for the Pacers, who have lost three of five games. Indiana went on an 8-2 run early in the second half with shots by David West, Paul George, Lance Stephenson and George Hill to get within 70-53. Later, George was fouled on a layup and converted the 3-point play to make it 71-61 with 7:01 left in the third. Miles Plumlee missed a dunk and Hibbert scored on a putback to get Indiana within eight. Frye answered with a basket and then Hibbert scored Indianas next six points to get the Pacers within 73-69. "We came out, got ourselves back in it in the second half with defence, but couldnt get up over the hump," Hibbert said. "They outplayed us." The Pacers got within a point when Hill hit two free throws to make it 91-90 with 4:20 remaining, but Green extended the lead with two free throws. Hill made a layup before Green hit a jumper to put the Suns ahead 95-92 and Markieff Morris 3-pointer to give the Suns a five-point lead. "In the end, that third quarter cost us a little bit," Dragic said. "They came really strong. They made some open shots and that made it a little bit of a different game." It was much different from the way Phoenix played in the first half. They took a lead right away in the first quarter. They went on a 9-0 run early in the game when Dragic tied the game on a layup and later hit a jumper to give the Suns a 6-8 lead. Then Green hit a 3-pointer and another basket to make it 13-6 with 6:24 left in the first quarter. The Suns went on a 15-2 run to close out the first quarter with a 36-19 lead. Stephenson, who left the game in the first quarter after getting hit in the right eye, scored 12 second-quarter points. West added 10, but the Pacers were never able to put together a run or cut into the deficit. Even when George hit a jumper falling out of bounds that went over the corner of the backboard and through the hoop, it didnt matter. Dragic hit a 3-pointer to take back the lead and to give the Suns a 62-45 lead. NOTES: In four halves against the Pacers this season, the Suns have scored 62 points or more in three of them. . Stephenson recorded his fourth triple-double with 14 points, 10 rebounds, and 10 assists. . Hibbert and George become the first Pacers teammates to earn All-Star honours in the same season since Jermaine ONeal and Ron Artest in 2004. Fake Shoes .Former NBA forward Morris Peterson has been added to TSNs Toronto Raptors broadcast team. Fake Shoes From China . - Andre Drummond had his best night on the boards. https://www.fakeshoeswholesale.com/. He made that dream a reality Wednesday night. Olt, who grew up in Branford, Connecticut, attended UConn and made a nearly 2 1-2 hour trek to Boston a handful of times to watch the Red Sox, belted a two-run homer, one of four hit by Cubs in a 16-9 rout that completed a three-game interleague series sweep. Clearance Shoes . Already owning gold from competition in Vancouver in 2010, Loch posted a combined four-run time of 3:27.526. That included a track-record third run of 51. Black Friday Shoes .com) - Troy Brouwer scored the game-winning goal with just 12.OTTAWA - Jean-Gabriel Pageau will be sticking with the Ottawa Senators for a little longer than expected since the team has decided to loan centre Curtis Lazar to the Canadian team for the world junior hockey championship.Pageau was recalled from AHL Binghamton last Sunday due to an injury to Zack Smith. He has now been pencilled in as Lazars replacement.I said its a win-win, Senators coach Dave Cameron said Thursday. What its going to do is give us a real good look at (Pageau). We think hes a guy in the organization thats done a lot of good in the American Hockey League. He was sent down after he was cut, which Im sure was a major disappointment.We think hes an NHL player so its going to open up an opportunity for him to show what he can do and we feel that he can come in and provide the same role that Curtis was doing.Pageau, who has played in 38 career NHL games, was most impressive during the Senators playoff run in 2013 when he scored a hat trick in a first-round game against the Montreal Canadiens.He played 28 games last season but didnt make the cut out of training camp this season. Senators general manager Bryan Murray said sending Pageau to Binghamton was one of the toughest decisions the organization had to make.The 22-year-old was clearly disappointed, but worked hard in the minors and had 18 points (8-10) in 25 games.Pageau just smiled when asked whether he or Lazar was happier about the world junior loan.I think were both happy, he said.For me its a good thing, it opens up a spot for me for a couple of games, Pageau added. I dont know how long I was supposed to be here or whats going on with me, but for sure itss opened up a chance for me and an opportunity and Ill do my best to help the team and for sure I wish him the best.ddddddddddddCameron admitted that with injuries to Smith and Chris Neil, the decision to release Lazar was difficult. However, knowing that Pageau was available to fill the void helped.The head coach added that if Pageau hadnt been playing so well in Binghamton there was a good chance Lazar wouldnt be going to the world juniors.I think thats fair to say, especially with the injury to Smitty, he said. Now you start thinking a little deeper because youre down one less guy. Youre still one less guy in terms of depth because of Smiths injury so its a little more intense for the coach. Ive always said ... I dont make decisions based on fear of injuries. If theyre going to happen, theyre going to happen.Cameron is confident Pageau will fill in nicely for Lazar.I think Pageau can match that, based on his play, he said. Ill have to answer that after Pageau plays some games, but (Im) very confident he can come in and provide us with that.After taking five of a possible six points on their recent road trip, the Senators are looking for a strong finish before the Christmas break. Ottawa has a tough task ahead with three games in four nights starting Friday against the visiting Anaheim Ducks. This past road trip wasnt pretty, but if you told me at the beginning wed be coming home with five out of six points, Id be pretty happy, said forward Kyle Turris. Theres obviously lots of stuff we have to improve and work on, but were moving in the right direction.The pace of our game I think has come up quite a bit. ' ' '

jinshuiqian0713  
jinshuiqian0713

McPhee and head coach Adam Oates
MANU NYSEStaying with the Manchester

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen