with 78 tackles and had one sack.

#1 von jinshuiqian0713 , 16.09.2019 05:55

YANGMEI, Taiwan -- Suzann Pettersen had a hole-in-one and increased her lead to five strokes Friday after the second round of the LPGA Taiwan Championship. The defending champion aced the 133-yard second hole with a pitching wedge and finished with a 3-under 69 in swirling wind conditions to reach 7 under at Sunrise Golf and Country Club. "I called the shot. I hit it exactly how I wanted and was fortunate enough that I had a good break," the Norwegian star said. "It was a very good shot. Its nice to get a hole in one when you actually call the shot in advance and then pull the trigger." The second-ranked Pettersen was the only player in the 78-player field to break par in each round. "Today was a really tough day," Pettersen said. "The wind got stronger and stronger and its definitely not easy out there. The wind and the conditions test every aspect of the game. I mean, even an 80-yard shot, its challenging enough to control the spin and know what the ball is going to do. Standing over putts, you feel the wind on the body. Its a mental test out there but its a fun challenge. Ive been playing really solid golf, and Im excited to be where Im at after two days." She has three LPGA Tour victories this year, winning in Portland, Ore., and France in consecutive starts last month, and also won a Ladies European Tour event this year in China. "I think Im just getting to the point in my career that Id better just enjoy what I do," Pettersen said. "Im tough enough on myself that, I mean, I can grind it out on the course and kind of be focused. But Im trying to enjoy this ride, because I guess Im maturing and you actually realize that you are fortunate to do what you do." South Koreas Sun Young Yoo of South Korea and Spains Carlota Ciganda were tied for second. Yoo had a 69, and Ciganda shot 70. "I knew it was going to be windy today, so I just focused on where I want to start the ball, instead of focusing to getting close to the pin," Yoo said. Taiwanese star Yani Tseng, the 2011 winner, followed her opening 76 with a 78 to drop 17 strokes back. Winless in 41 LPGA Tour since the 2012 Kia Classic, she has tumbled from first to 25th in the world ranking in seven months. Torontos Rebecca Lee-Bentham is tied for 45th at 7-over 151. John Elway Broncos Jersey . The Marlies surrendered two power-play goals and failed to score on six man-advantage opportunities en route to a 4-1 defeat in American Hockey League action on Saturday. Courtland Sutton Jersey . -- Washingtons Bradley Beal seemed to make every shot he took in setting a career high with 37 points. http://www.thebroncosstoreonline.com/You...roncos-Jerseys/. Sources tell TSN Hockey Insider Pierre LeBrun the international tournament will likely return in September 2016 rather than 2015. Joe Flacco Womens Jersey . Thornton emerged as one of the leagues best defensive ends against the run in 2013. The former undrafted free agent from Division II Southern Arkansas led Philadelphias linemen with 78 tackles and had one sack. Dre Mont Jones Youth Jersey . Jeter doubled high off the left-field wall and scored on Jacoby Ellsburys first hit in pinstripes in the fifth. Hiroki Kuroda (1-1) pitched 6 1-3 sharp innings in the Yankees 112th opener in New York. In what manager Joe Girardi said would be a season-long lovefest for Jeter, the shortstop was cheered every step of the way by an adoring crowd of 48, 142 -- even when his double-play grounder back to Orioles starter Ubaldo Jimenez (0-2) scored Solarte in the third inning for the first run.The Carolina Hurricanes have signed veteran defenceman Ron Hainsey to a one-year, $2 million contract. The unrestricted free agent blueliner played last season for the Winnipeg Jets. The move came one day after the Hurricanes learned that defenceman Joni Pitkanen will be out for the season with a broken heel. Hainsey, 32, is a veteran of 10 NHL seasons. He was a first-round pick (12th overall) of the Montreal Canadiens in 2000 and appeared in 32 games for the Habs.dddddddddddd He went on to play three seasons for the Columbus Blue Jackets and five for the Atlanta Thrashers/Winnipeg Jets franchise. The native of Bolton, Connecticut had 13 assists in 47 games for the Jets last season. In 591 NHL contests Hainsey has 34 goals and 192 points. ' ' '

jinshuiqian0713  
jinshuiqian0713

for spearing based on the degree
midst of a six-game slide

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen