We just need to have an end

#1 von jinshuiqian0713 , 17.01.2020 09:02

Nathan MacKinnon looks to continue his fast pace in the playoffs and the Colorado Avalanche look to improve to 3-0 in their first round series against the Minnesota Wild as the two teams collide at the Xcel Energy Center. Catch the game as the first part of a doubleheader on TSN starting at 7pm et/4pm pt. MacKinnon, the No. 1 overall pick in last summers draft, certainly has Minnesotas attention after notching seven points (one goal, six assists) over the first two games of this series. The 18-year-old rookie sensation has matched an NHL record for most points in the first two games of a playoff career, tying Odie Cleghorn (1919, Montreal Canadiens) and Barry Pederson (1982, Boston Bruins). He is also just six points behind Jaromir Jagrs record for post-season scoring by an 18-year-old. With a goal and three assists in Saturdays 4-2 win over the Wild, MacKinnon became the second-youngest player in NHL history to record four points in a playoff game. Buffalos Pierre Turgeon was four days younger than MacKinnon when he had four points on April 10, 1988 vs. Boston. MacKinnon also became the youngest player in Colorado franchise history to score a goal in the playoffs as his first-period marker tied the game at 1-1. He then helped to set up a pair of goals from Gabriel Landeskog to give his club a 3-1 lead after two periods, and that eventually allowed the Avs notch the win and go up 2-0 on the Wild in the series. The front runner for the Calder Trophy as the leagues top rookie, MacKinnon led all freshmen in points with 63 and tied for goals with 24. His postseason play so far is going a long towards making the youngster a bona fide NHL superstar. MacKinnon is enjoying the ride, but also knows this series is far from over. "You could see today that they were going to the net more than after the first game," said MacKinnon. "Theyre not going to roll over in this series Its been a lot of fun, but its going to be a tough one on Monday. It was a well rounded win, and a pretty emotional game." Semyon Varlamov stopped 30 shots for Colorado, which is 12-0 all-time in playoff series after going up 2-0. Paul Stastny posted an empty-net goal and three assists. Stastny and MacKinnon are tied for the NHL scoring lead in these playoffs with seven points apiece. Stastny has three goals and four assists. Charlie Coyle and Marco Scandella scored for the Wild, who saw starter Ilya Bryzgalov pulled after giving up three goals on 14 shots. Darcy Kuemper performed well in relief, turning away all 14 shots he faced. "Itll be good to be back home and make it uncomfortable for them," said Minnesota head coach Mike Yeo. "We had been able to shut down good players all year, and weve got to change what were doing here. Were giving them time and space, and weve got to take that away." Minnesota, which also hosts Game 4 on Thursday, was just 1-3-1 in five games against the Avalanche in 2013-14, and Colorado claimed regulation wins in both meetings in St. Paul. Colorado forwards Matt Duchene and John Mitchell are with the team in Minnesota, but neither player expects to play in this opening-round series. Duchene has been out since suffering a knee injury on March 29, while Mitchell has missed the last four games dating back to the regular season due to a concussion. This is the third all-time playoff meeting between the clubs. The Wild won a 2003 conference quarterfinals matchup in seven games, while the Avalanche knocked off Minnesota in six games during the same round in 2008. Cheap NFL Jerseys China Online . The roster changes have been constant and continuous since late last year, but even with their 46-man roster set for the start of the season, the banged-up Bombers will be kicking off Week 1 with a handful of fresh faces and back-ups in the starting lineup. Cheap NFL Jerseys China Discount .com) - Thursday marks the official debut of a new dirt racing surface at Meydan Racecourse. https://www.cheapnfljerseyschina.co/chas...ersey-for-sale/. -- Center Max Unger and tight end Zach Miller are both probable for the Seattle Seahawks on Sunday against the New York Giants and Percy Harvins recovery continues to be slow. Brett Brackett . Nat Borchers headed in the sole goal in the 54th minute, getting on the end of a Kyle Beckerman free kick. The defeat cost Sporting top spot in the Eastern Conference. Even a draw would have moved the Kansas City club above Columbus. Cheap NFL Jerseys China . Yet now its time for the most important pick of them all; the Grey Cup. The thought of going 5-0 with the correct choice is quite intoxicating, I dont think I have ever gone perfect in my CFL futuristic playoff speculations and would take great pride in guessing - I mean analyzing - correctly.WASHINGTON -- President Barack Obama says he would "think about changing" the Washington Redskins name if he owned the football team as he waded into the controversy involving a word many consider offensive to Native Americans. Obama, in an interview with The Associated Press, said team names such as the Redskins offend "a sizable group of people." He said that while fans get attached to the names, nostalgia may not be a good enough reason to keep them in place. "I dont know whether our attachment to a particular name should override the real legitimate concerns that people have about these things," he said in the interview, which was conducted Friday at the White House. An avid sports fan who roots for his hometown Chicago Bears, Obama said he doesnt think Washington football fans are purposely trying to offend Native Americans. "I dont want to detract from the wonderful Redskins fans that are here. They love their team and rightly so," he said. But he appeared to come down on the side of those who have sharply criticized the football teams name, noting that Native Americans "feel pretty strongly" about mascots and team names that depict negative stereotypes about their heritage. The teams owner, Dan Snyder has vowed to never abandon the name. NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell said last month that the league should pay attention to those offended by the name -- a subtle change in position for Goodell, who had more strongly supported the name in his previous statements this year. Lanny J. Davis, an attorney for the Redskins, said the teams fans dont intend to "disparage or disrespect" anyone. "The name Washington Redskins is 80 years old. Its our history and legacy and tradition," Davis said in an emailed statement in which he also identified himself as an Obama supporter. "We Redskins fans sing Hail to the Redskins every Sunday as a word of honour, not disparagement." Other professional sports teams have Native American names, including footballs Kansas City Chiefs and baseballs Atlanta Braves and Cleveland Indians. Davis referred to fans of those teams and hockeys Chicago Blackhawks in his statement, saying Redskins fans "love our team and its name and, like those fans, we do not intend to disparage or disrespect a racial or ethnic group." Numerous colleges and universities have changed names that reference Native Americans. St. Johns changed its mascot from the Redmen to the Red Storm, Marquette is now the Golden Eagles instead of the Warriors and Stanford switched from the Indians to the Cardinal. The Redskins name has attracted a fresh round of controversy in recent months, with local leaders in Washington callling for a name change and some media outlets refraining from using the name.dddddddddddd The name is the subject of a long-running legal challenge from a group of Native Americans seeking to block the team from having federal trademark protection. Congressional lawmakers have introduced a bill seeking the same goal, though it appears unlikely to pass. "What a prudent and wise use of the bully pulpit," Suzan Shown Harjo, a plaintiff in that case, said in an interview Saturday. "I am so glad that he said that and I hope that people hear a reasoned response from the president and will pay attention to this issue." Harjo said the issue "involves lots of hurt and pain and ongoing name-calling and bullying of our children that goes with this name. We just need to have an end to it." "Theres no such thing as a good stereotype, no matter how well-intentioned, no matter how good people feel about it," Harjo added. "It still has negative ramifications for our people." "These are relics of the past. They should be consigned to museums and history books and people can feel good about them there," she said. "But they should not be allowed in polite society." Opponents of the Redskins name plan to hold a symposium Monday at the Washington hotel hosting the NFLs fall meeting. "We really appreciate the president underscoring what weve been saying," said Ray Halbritter, leader of the Oneida Indian Nation, a tribe from upstate New York thats been campaigning against the name. "Theres just no place for a professional football team to be using what the dictionary defines as a racially offensive term." Halbritter said the NFL and Snyder could "borrow a page from the president" and use a decision to change the teams name as a "teachable moment." Despite the controversy, an AP-GfK poll conducted in April showed that, nationally, "Redskins" still enjoys wide support. Nearly 4 in 5 Americans dont think the team should change its name, the survey found. Only 11 per cent think it should be changed, while 8 per cent werent sure and 2 per cent didnt answer. Obama said he doesnt have a direct stake in the Redskins debate since hes not a team owner. But he hinted that might be part of his post-White House plans. "Maybe after I leave the presidency," he joked. "I think it would be a lot of fun." "Id probably look at a basketball team before I looked at a football team," said Obama, who plays basketball in his spare time, has coached his daughters basketball team and is a fan of the NBAs Chicago Bulls. "I know more about basketball than I do about football." ' ' '

jinshuiqian0713  
jinshuiqian0713

cappellino uomo
released receiver

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen
Datenschutz